- connected to the facility`s nurse call system.
- Detects several tyoes of patient movement: standing up, sitting up in bed,waliking, touching the bedrail.
- Turns off automatically during assistance,turn on when caregiver leaves the room.
For use in nursing facilities and hospitals
Device for detection and reportong the patient`s attempt to get up.
Light beam transmitter/receive
1. Light beam transmitter can be inclined steplessly and rotated 180 degrees.
2. Green light indicates normal operation, orange light indicates the light beam.
3. Purpose: detection of standing up, sitting up in bed walking, touching the bedrail.
1. 2external connection terminals 2 pin metal connectors.
2. Power indicator-green light indicates the device in ON. The light goes off during the assistance.
3. Equipped with Care Time Dial(CTD)
(0~48 seconds, recommended time-32 seconds)
|Product name||SWD2 V10|
|Monthly rental fee||2,900JPY（before tax) ※1|
|Selling price||Open ※2|
※1. In case of rent, User will be required to pay the initial Registration fee and installation cost at amount of 3 months rental fees. However, the Users switching between the Companies shall be required to pay one month rental fee. Distributors(3,4,6 pin Carecom)are available for additional Fee ¥3,500/month.
※2. Selling price includes distributor and connecting cord (non optional).Shipping charges shall be borne by buyer.